VetkinTape® kinesiology tape (10cm x 5 m) is an easy-to-use, latex-free and TÜV quality mark-certified product. It is specifically developed for the veterinary professionals. VetkinTape® highlights key features, such as:
- Acrylic, latex-free adhesive layer that is heat-activated, hypoallergenic, animal-friendly, and wave-patterned to improve comfort
- Adhesive lasts up to five days
- Tape elasticity matches the stretch of animal coats for veterinary application
- Easily applied and durable yet comfortable to wear, due to the thickness and soft, breathable quality of elastic cotton
VetkinTape® rolls are wider than the original kinesiology tapes for the human market (CureTape) and are improved with a stronger and more adhesive acrylic layer ( 30% more adhesive). VetkinTape® is specifically designed for use on animals and should only be used for veterinary purposes.
Available in the colors: Blue, red, black, and orange
VetkinTape® is applied for:
- Activating the blood- and lymph circulation.
- Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treating scars
- Tendon injuries- and inflammations
- Post-treatment of muscular injuries
- Improvement of muscle function
- Support of the joint function
- Filled legs
Sold separately per roll VetkinTape® 10cm.
A display box contains 6 rolls of VetkinTape®.
Want the best taping results?